Emilia Clarke plays the role of Khaleesi in the most loved show, Game of Thrones. Here are some cool facts about Emilia Clarke
1. She had to maintain work as a waitress, innkeeper and in a call center before becoming famous.
2. Her full name is Emilia Isabelle Euphemia Rose Clarke.
3. Her interest in acting woke up when she was just three years old while on the presentation of a film production where her father was working.
4. She was made fun of because of her weird looking eyebrows. As per her, she followed her mother’s advice, “Do not use drugs, do not have sex and do not touch your eyebrows.”
5. She auditioned for the role of Captain America’s girlfriend in “The Winter Soldier”, but the role was finally given to Emily Vancamp.
6. To audition for the role in GoT, Emilia Clarke had called in sick from her job as a waitress.
7. Before Dakota Johnson, the producers had offered Emilia Clarke the role of Anastasia. She refused it because of too many nude and vulgar scenes.
8. Emilia studied acting at Drama Center London where many famous actors like Pierce Brosnan, Colin Firth, and Paul Bettany had also learned acting from.
9. Before Clarke, Tamzin Merchant was going to play the Khaleesi, the mother of dragons. She only acted in the pilot of the series but was replaced by Clarke.
10. Emilia Clarke played the role of young Sarah Connor in Terminator: Genisys.
Emilia Clarke played the role of young Sarah Connor in Terminator: Genisys, reboot of the Arnold Schwarzenegger saga and with great ability to consolidate as “an action actress”.
11. The comedian, actor and director, Seth MacFarlane, was her boyfriend from 2012 to 2013.
12. Clarke has a bumblebee tattoo on her pinky finger in honor of her favorite role in “Me Before You”.
13. Although the character of Khaleesi is shown nude in several scenes -mainly in the first season of GOT-, Clarke never really got undressed, instead actress and model Rosie Mac did it as a body double.
14. Clarke in GOT wears a platinum hair, adjusted to the character of the literary saga ” Song of Ice and Fire” , Clarke has brown hair.
15. Clarke is known for her small and curvilinear frame, and her nickname is “Milly”.
16. In 2013, Clarke suffered an extremely deadly brain aneurysm after acting on Broadway at Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
17. Clarke’s eyes are heterochromatic, that is, they are two different colors! Her two irises are gray on the outer edge, but are hazel on the inner edge.