1. Women have a higher pain threshold
Though this is controversial, but women experience more pain in their lifetime than men do, for example, migraine and childbirth, hence making them better at handling pain.
2. Every 90 seconds somewhere in the world, a woman dies in pregnancy or childbirth
The responsibility of saving the human race from extinction rests on your shoulders woman!
3. Women can cry much more easily than because of biological reasons
Prolactin is a hormone known for its role in lactation. It also happens to regulate the development of the tear glands. Prolactin levels in men are much lower than females. They aren’t really all that tough as they seem.
4. Women are better at perceiving colors
Lilac, lavender, purple, violet and all the countless shades of purple – perceiving millions of colors is a capability that females are just born with. Meanwhile to men, all different shades of purple look just the same to men.
5. Women on an average are more likely to suffer from depression and anxiety
Just another outcome of your female hormone – estrogen.
6. Female brains can sense smell much better than men’s
Female brains have on an average 43% more olfactory cells than men.
7. Females are more flexible than males
This is because female muscles and tendons contain more elastin. One of the reasons why men love women so much.
8. Women can multitask much better than men
Corpus callosum is a giant tissue acting as a bridge between the left brain and the right brain. This corpus callosum is much bigger in women, hence better connecting the left and right brain.
9. Women can perceive different tastes better than men
Women of childbearing age can taste flavors more intensely than other women.
10. Studies have shown that women feel more pain than men
This is because women have more nerve receptors which cause them to feel pain more intensely. It has also been established that women’s skin is twice more sensitive than men’s.
11. Women live longer than men
It’s because they have stronger immune systems and are naturally better at fighting diseases. the average life expectancy stands at 68.5 years for men and 73.5 years for women.
13. Women are better listeners
Women use both sides of the brain while listening, while men only use the left side.